Individual Tax Returns/Business Accounting
As tax accountants and registered tax agents, we cater to the all tax accounting requirements for individuals and businesses including:
- Individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts, Self Managed Super Funds’ Tax Returns
- Advice on Income Tax implications of transactions for businesses and for Individuals
- Structuring business to minimize the impact of Income tax
- Capital Gains
- Investment Properties/Negative Gearing
- Monthly, Quarterly or Annual Business Activity Returns
- Instalment Activity Statements
- PAYG Withholding Variation
- Revision of PAYG Instalments
- Registration of businesses for FBT, GST, Fuel Tax Credit,PAYG withholding
- Structuring business to minimise the impact of GST
Fringe Benefits Tax
- Advice on FBT implications/ minimizing FBT within ATO framework
- Preparation and lodgement of FBT Returns
In today’s fast paced world you need to be able to rely on the quality of the core accounting information for your business. It needs to be accurate, timely and set up in a way that it can help you better manage your business. Is this happening for you?
Global Accounting Services can implement a variety of compliance services tailored to suit your business needs.
- Prepare for all entities including companies, trusts, partnerships and sole traders, the
comprehensive financial statements to assist in a thorough analysis of the historical
financial position of your business.
- Summarise current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet,
profit and loss statement
- Special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising account information and trends
- Cash Flow/ Cash Forecasting Statements
- Quarterly Reviews – Key Ratio Analysis, Benchmarking, Budget vs Actual Analysis
Compliance with ASICWe work as Registered ASIC Agent for your company. All annual lodgements and necessary returns for effecting changes will be made on your behalf with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission. This ensures that company information is kept up to date with the ASIC avoiding levy of fines.
Accounting & Bookkeeping Services Canberra
We offer various Financial Accounting Services to our clients. Our team of expert professionals is well versed with the rules and regulations of various financial issues. Our range of services includes:
- MYOB or Quick book Setup
- Maintenance of financial accounts on MYOB and Quick Book Accounting Packages
- Preparation of financial statement at the end of the year or on interim basis
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, General Ledger and fixed assets
- Account Receivable and Account Payable
- Payroll, inventory
- Business management advice and strategy
- Small business systems and training
- Business structure formations & registrations
- Cash flow statements
Take the confusion out of tax compliance. For practical advice, that is correct and cost effective, contact Global Accounting.
Businesses operate in an increasingly tough regulatory environment with tax payments being an important obligation for any company.
From small businesses to large companies, we are dedicated to providing the best service with prompt results for our clients, while always adhering to the highest standards of integrity. Global Accounting can attend to all your taxation and accounting compliance issues so that you can focus on growing your business. We can help you:
- Manage the tax burden efficiently
- Ensure company pay taxes are paid in full
- Comply with tax legislation
- Reduce the overall cost of compliance by streamlining your processes, without compromising your confidence