The protection of your personal information is something we take very seriously. We protect your personal information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles and relevant industry privacy codes.
We understand that you may have concerns about your privacy and confidentiality while online. Rest assured we’re committed to ensuring your privacy at all times when using our website
Contact us about Privacy
If you like to have some further information or have any questions, please contact us:
02 61617857 FREE , 0402 439 150
Personal information is information or opinion that allows others to identify you. It includes your name, age, gender, contact details, as well as your financial information.
We value your trust, and aim to help you manage your accounting & taxation affairs over a long period. The protection of your personal information is a vital part of this relationship. It is supported by our long experience of keeping personal information confidential. We collect personal information to provide you with the products and services you request as well as information on other products and services offered by or through us. The law also requires us to collect personal information. We will tell you who collects the personal information; advise you of their contact details, your right of access to that information and what will happen if you choose not to provide the information.
Personal information may be used and disclosed within Global Accounting Services to administer our products and services and, unless you tell us otherwise, to provide you with related marketing information.
In the case where we have contractual relationships with service providers who may assist in the preparation of financial statements or income tax returns, we ensure that those contractors or service providers have privacy policies and security practices that mirror ours.
You can seek access to the personal information we hold about you. If the information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated, please inform us so that we can correct it.
In the case of workings and documentation prepared by ourselves for the purposes of verifying or substantiating your accounting or taxation affairs, we retain the right to this information.
- Global Accounting Services does not warrant the accuracy or suitability of any information contained in its website or any other links or references to other websites, persons or information
- All materials published on this website are for information purposes only and do not constitute business, financial, taxation or accounting advice. No reliance should be placed before relying on the information on this website; users should carefully evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes, and should obtain professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances. We and associated parties cannot guarantee nor assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information or material.
- Global Accounting Services accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, costs or expense (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information on this website.
- Global does not accept liability for errors, omissions in, delays or interruptions to or cessation of access to this website, through negligence or for any other reason whatsoever.
- Global does not guarantee that this website or third party website will be free from viruses.
- We and associated parties accept no liability for any interference with or damage to a user’s computer system, software or data occurring in connection with this website. Users are encouraged to take appropriate and adequate precautions to ensure that whatever is selected from this website is free of viruses or other contamination that may interfere with or damage the user’s computer system, software or data.